Are you on Facebook? Enter our drawing for a free pie!
1. Go to our Facebook page (The Farm in Salinas).
2. “Like” the page (if you have not done so yet).
3. Look for the post that says “Drawing for a free PIE from The Farm!!!” and be sure to “Share” the post on your page. (It helps if you also “Like” the post)
4. Encourage your friends to “Like” our Page! Once we reach 1000 “Likes” we will do a drawing for a free pie!
During the winter months our hours are Mon. – Sat., 10am-5pm.
We will be closed December 25th through April of 2014. Check back for our opening date for next year!
Keep updated on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thefarminsalinas
We have several events coming up in the next month!
Sep. 14: Honey Day! Come learn about bees and honey from honeyman Dale Hilliard. 11am. Free.
Sep. 14: U-Pick Flowers! Bring your shears and your friends and pick a bouquet for $5!
Sep. 21: Tea at The Farm. $15. RSVP to reserve your spot!
Oct. 5: Pumpkin Vases. Cut flowers and hollow out a pumpkin to use as a vase. Messy and fun! $10.
Oct. 12: Fall Festival. Puppet shows, pumpkin races, and hayrides. Free!
Our “U-Pick Flowers” events have been so popular we are doing it again! Come Aug. 31st anytime between 10am and 2pm to pick a bouquet of flowers for $5. If you have your own shears it is helpful if you bring them.
Come out and pick some beautiful flowers for a friend, a relative, or your own table!
July 20th, 10:30am-11:30am bring the whole family out to learn about worms and their role in your garden! Hayrides will follow the presentation. This is a free event.
On most Tuesdays we will be baking pies. However, we will not have pies on Tuesday, June 18 nor Tuesday, June 25.
During the first week of July, instead of baking on Tuesday we will be baking on Wednesday, July 3.
May 25th is Strawberry Day at the Farm! At 11am a berry grower will share about strawberries and what goes into growing them. Hayrides afterwards! This event is free.
Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you ordered a pie for your mother yet?
We will be baking Mother’s Day pies on Friday, May 10th.
They can be picked up the 10th or the 11th.
Please place your orders by Wednesday, May 8th, at 4pm so we can be sure we are well prepared.
Want a chance to WIN a 7″ PIE from The Farm Bakery?
1. Go to The Farm’s Facebook page and “Like” it (if you have not already done so). Search for The Farm in Salinas.
2. “Like” AND “Share” the post for the drawing (the one on The Farm Facebook page).
3. Encourage your friends to do the same!
When we hit 500 “Likes” for our page we will do a drawing from the names of everyone who Liked and Shared this post!
We will be selling pies out of the office (the green house) on Friday, April 19th and Friday, April 26th. For April 19th hours will be 10am-noon, 1pm-4pm. Come by and pick up a pie!